Sunday, March 1, 2009

Immigration: A Public Health Risk

In response to this post, a reader commented:

As a doctor I was shocked when I recently had a patient come in and request medications to treat her active TB. She had just arrived from India within the last week. I thought this was screened for prior to letting these people in. Also a foreign doctor I worked with has recently been disgnosed with TB.

I also worked in the infectious disease clinic at the hospital during my training. Nearly every care was Hep B in an asian migrant.

Keep up the good post.

I think we will be making alot of progress in fighting this immigration/multicultural disease as the recession/depression hits harder. Australians will begin to fight back as times get tougher. Other countries I read are already cutting back on their immigration policies.


How many Australians are being exposed to diseases such as TB thanks to mass Third World immigration?

No comments: